All entrees are served with delicious homemade bread, appetizer, beverage, and dessert.
- Mixed Greens - With seasonal vegtables and your choice of house made dressings: soy ginger vinaigrette or bleu cheese just to name a few.
- Salmon Chowder - A hearty cream chowder with pieces of fresh caught king salmon, locally harvested Alaskan shrimp and vegtables.
- AK surf-n-turf - A fresh dungeness crab half, served with drawn butter, accompanied by grilled Caribou medallion.
- Salmon is King - Fresh ivory king salmon, accompanied by a sun-dried tomato pesto and baked to perfection.
- Halibut Ritz - Fresh caught halibut rolled in a crunchy Ritz topping and baked, served with an orange beurre blanc.
- Pork Loin - A 6 oz. portion of pork loin stuffed with bread crumbs, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, mushrooms, garlic and fresh herbs, and baked.
- Rib Eye - 10 oz. Rib Eye steak flame broiled with our special blend of herbs and seasonings.
The kitchen is happy to accommodate vegetarian and any other special diets; children's items are available upon request.
Additional entrees available at market value